Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday's Favorites ~ The Royal Wedding

There has been a royal sighting! Well... kind of anyway~
Here are Will and Kate in their wedding finery.
We had to use our imagination about the dress, because of course it is a international secret. I'm calling for a little rouching and feathers. Won't that set the tongues a-wagging?

We aren't sure which military uniform Prince William will be wearing. So, again, imagination works well.

Doesn't he look like a happy guy?


I'll be up watching the wedding friday morning. That will be my Friday's Favorite for sure!

What is your favorite today?

Y'all join in the linky party~


Sandi




7 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I'll be on my way to Seattle in the morning but might catch a bit of it before I go.

Mari said...

Very cute! I'll be watching too!

Char said...

i will be getting up early to watch! i love all the pomp and circumstance

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love your bride and groom dolls, Sandi! I'll also be watching the Royal wedding.

The French Hutch said...

What a cute tribute to the Royal Wedding. Thanks for hosting too........

~Emily
The French Hutch

Monica said...

Brilliant! I love your dolls Sandi, and I loved watching the Royal Wedding too! I didn't miss a minute.
Monica x

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Sandi,
I think you're on to something big here! Love these new wedding toppers you are making!

Related Posts with Thumbnails