Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pack 'em away!

Y'all know that now is the time to pack away those white shoes.

I was raised with those rules about fashion~ no white shoes after labor day, hats for weddings, and yes... nice clothes for traveling. There are some things that should never change!

So... I guess I don't need to buy these Shannon Britt's
or Stuart Weitzman

or BCBG boots
or these Christian Louboutin
Just think of all the money I'll save~
Sandi

8 comments:

Joy Tilton said...

Unless...you buy them all in black!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Joycee~ oh... you are very bad.
Debbie~ I am ready for some cooler temps here.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

We drove down here to the lake, Tuesday. I had not even unpacked from the last trip. When I started to straighten and rearrange the bag, the first thing I took out and put away was my white capris!!!

The Split Pea Cottage said...

You can buy the BCBG's for me because that is a winter white and I would definitely wear those!;)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Pat~ there you go... you were raised right:-)
Christy~Christy~Christy~ You would be the only one to get away with it and start the trend in Boston.

Anonymous said...

Fewer shoes - more travel! It is a good trade.

I seem to recall that you purchase your footware at the Dollar General - have they gone upscale?

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Jerry~Jerry!
Those shoes were very special!
For all y'all who might not remember, I bought some clogs at the $store to paint up Italian style... the story is in here somewhere.

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I am with JOycee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails