Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who Am I?

A while back I was tagged with the '6 words to describe' me meme. This is much harder than you think...

Am I what I do?? What I love?? What others see?? or What my Mom raised me to be??

To much to think about on a beautiful day!

So I went out in BugaLu.
Top down on an Alabama spring day: I stopped at the market and visited with Bubba and his wife, I popped into the Sisters embroidery shop, I whizzed through Starbucks for a honey latte (skinny of course), A stop at the used book store to make a swap and chat, by the AAA office to get my international drivers license, On to the garden center to buy ferns and make plans for my impatients, Stopped in at Margarita Grille to visit friends.And then it came to me!I am~

Seeing the world in a convertible!

16 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Sandi :)

If there is one thing I love besides my family, it's food! So you blog fits right in with my favorites ;)

Now you can find me again and I'm so glad you did!
rue :)

kari and kijsa said...

Love the convertible! what a way to see the world!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Justabeachkat said...

This is the time of the year when I love, love, love my convertible!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs!
Kat

Jan said...

I am definitely getting a convertible! You have convinced me! : ) Only in AZ it's too stinking hot in the summer to have the top down! Oh well...there's always the rest of the year!
Take care!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi and Bill, nice to meet ya!! You will have to let me know how your trip to Savannah turns out. I wish you safe travel. I want to add your site to my favorite blogs so I can try your recipes! Susan:)

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Rue~ I'll be back for a visit!
K&K~ Topdown!!
Kat~ our dermatologists aren't quite as convinced =D
Bax~ They come with airconditioning you silly girl.
Y'all need to visit Susan's blog~ she's great!

Sandi McBride said...

Oh Girl! I miss my convertible so MUCH...I didn't mind that I ate more bugs that way, or that my hair always looked like I combed it with a tire iron...what a way to travel...yep, I like that meme!
hugs
Sandi

Sally said...

I LOVE that sentiment Sandi!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Sandi~ Why do you think I didn't include a photo of ME in that convertible?
Sally~ have you done your 6 words yet?

windycorner said...

What a life! Hope you have a wonderful time in Savannah...the plans sound like lots of fun. Can't wait to see your pictures when you get back.
Holley

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Those are the most beautiful ferns. Such a bright green...

Tonja said...

Sounds like a wonderful day! and I love the description@ We all see more clearly when the 'top is down.'

Have a blessed week!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

LOL!! That is hilarious! You can see so much more in a convertible!!

xo
Becky

Hope said...

Sandi, what fun! I love your 6-word meme (and the convertible too!). So fitting!

Hugs,
Hope

Debra from Bungalow said...

Love that...it was fun.
Hugs, Debrak

Katie Zeller said...

I like that...
I could get into that very easily.
And I love your fried green tomatoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails