Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, June 10, 2013

Travel Tuesday ~ Where do I begin?

I have a whole year's worth of Traveling Tuesdays ~ this will just give you a taste of the traveling I've done in the past month . . .

First . . .  Roma ~

Then the steps of Positano ~

Toms in Ravello above Amalfi ~

Woops . . . I didn't pack for the rainy season.
So, a pair of rainboots was just what I needed.

Um ~ not me . . .
I just wondered if you were still following.

Leather shopping in Florence at my friend Jennifer Tattanelli's ~ who by the way, Loved my rainboots.

A train ride to Lucca for the day ~

A wonderful day of going 'home' to Montisi ~

Another rainy day in the cathedrals of Siena ~

OK . . . I'll stop there.
But y'all get the idea ~ Lot's of travel photos. . .


I am also joining in with OurWorldTuesday
  Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

5 comments:

Alexa said...

Love your "travelogue" and looking forward to more of Italy. I posted a shot of Italy today too, here.

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

I like your perspective with the shoes. I would like to go to Italy and eat food. I'm hungry right now and must drive an hour to my son's house to cook dinner. :-)

Tanna said...

Oh... dreams of Italy... {sigh}...

Liz said...

Wonderful pics.

hand-painted fan

...melody... said...

Fun shots! I love traveling and am a bit envious of all the beautiful places you've been in this month alone! ENJOY! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails