Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, June 29, 2013

PhotoHunt ~ Citrus

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Citrus'

You can imagine there are lot's of citrus photos from Positano ~ lemons are EveryWhere.

These plates are so fun ~ I wish I'd brought home a whole set for my kitchen

There was also a LOT of limoncello in Amalfi, I won't bore you with photos of that ~
this was my favorite limoncello sorbet from Chez Black.

Check for all the other  Photos of Citrus on The Saturday PhotoHunt

Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

5 comments:

Bing said...

lovely plates! a collection would be worth it.

MaR said...

I love those plates!!

Carver said...

These are all great for the theme. The food in the first shot has me salivating.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Lemons are the symbol of the Amalfi Coast that's for sure Sandi. I know you enjoyed yourself immensely.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Val~ you know I enjoyed myself ... and look forward to next year.
The food and the plates... fun memories!

Related Posts with Thumbnails