Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, November 02, 2012

Newest Favorite Couple

This is my newest favorite little couple ~
It's another wedding cake topper, check my ETSY shop Gimme Some Sugar for others!                         
I say 'little' . . . He stands a good foot taller than the bride.
So of course, I had to make the couple match them.
They are looking forward to a small wedding in just a few weeks . . . This will be a great momento of their special day.
and then an exciting life . . .
I wish them nothing but happiness and peace in their new lives.

Do you have a friday favorite today?
I am linking to Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest.
Y'all join in~
 Sandi

3 comments:

chica said...

Lindo e alegre casal,Felicidades aos noivos!beijos,chica

the cape on the corner said...

ok, how cute is this! i would need one like this, my boyfriend is a foot taller than me. i would never think of height when customizing. duh!

Holledayz said...

Hey I think I recognize that bride and groom! The flowers are so pretty! As always, good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails