Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, November 03, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Seasonal ~

The PhotoHunt for today is Seasonal . . .
I had plenty of Christmas photos to choose from, but I just can't bring myself to start posting Christmas things yet.
Instead... how about some roasted pumpkin seeds.

I like mine with plenty of olive oil and thyme. Then add the salt once they are roasted.
That is a seasonal treat for us!
Check for all the other Seasonal Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

Carver said...

Toasted pumpkin seeds are a delicious seasonal treat. Great idea.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

http://annsnowchin.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/baked-new-zealand-salmon.html

first attempt, bought salmon

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I've just dried my pumpkin seeds and am ready to toast! Or is it roast? Hmmm.

On another note, could you please send me a note at my email address? hope@fairhopesupply.com
I have something to discuss with you -off the comment section!!

Thanks,

Hope

Vicki said...

I have never tasted toasted pumpkin seeds. Actually I have never seen them either. Are they standard pumpkin seeds you cook? Interesting.

My seasonal is at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=919

Related Posts with Thumbnails