Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, November 17, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Mural

The PhotoHunt for this week is mural . . . as I was digging through those boxes of photos, I remembered this photo that I had taken years ago at a local restaurant.

I always thought that it would be to cute in a game room ~
Equal representation for Auburn and Alabama Universities.

and this cute tribute to Birmingham's Sloss furnace.

Mural's come in all shapes and sizes.
Check for all the other Mural Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

2 comments:

Vicki said...

So colourful and makes you smile at the artistry


My murals are at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=944

Gynecology Doctors India said...

I was suggested this web site by way of my cousin. I'm now not positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else recognise such distinctive about my problem.You are wonderful! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails