Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, November 04, 2012

Finally!

Finally!
I am getting my kitchen renovation.
I know that I have a beautiful kitchen . . .
But ~ I have always wanted a gas cooktop, and to loose these black shiny tile countertops,
and . . . I have wanted to be a part of the action when I am cooking.
So . . . this wall is going to go ~
Now we just have to figure out what to do with these wires and pipes.
Yikes !
You never know what is behind the sheet rock.
I have had fun 'pinning' lots of photos with ideas for storage and design. We are loosing a wall of cabinets . . . it is time to downsize anyway.
Who needs those tiny crystal red and white wine glasses?
I have my favorite kitchen pieces . . . the rest can go to Good Will for someone else to love.
I'll be posting photos along the way ~
Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

3 comments:

Mari said...

Lucky you! I would love to be where the action is too. You better keep sharing pictures along the way.
It'll be worth it!

Tree Hugger - Suzan said...

My first time to visit you!! Ohhh your photo of fried green tomatoes!! Was in love with them long before the movie - Best dish in the world is fried green tomatoes AND fried cat fish - the fish from a lake or river - none of that farm catfish!! You must be in the Forsyth area? I had family over in Thomaston area - Yatesville. Now we just visit the graves a couple times a year!

JDeQ said...

I wish I had your old kitchen! LOL

I know what you mean about being a part of the action though - our kitchen is great for that, I can be cooking away and chatting with folks in the family room.

I am beyond jealous of your gas cooktop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails