Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 06, 2012

Saturday PhotoHunt ~ Hand

The photohunt for this Saturday is 'Hand'.
It is embarassing how many photos of hands I found . . .
I guess it is the blogger in me ~


I am always taking a picture of my hands doing something.

Obviously, I needed an extra pair of hands for this shot ~
Extra hands when making pasta . . . is always good.

Our hands tell such a story ~

and a beautiful story it is.

Check for all the other Handy Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

11 comments:

chica said...

Que lindas todas.Adorei e gostei de participar por aqui! beijos,chica

Carver said...

These are all great hands shot but the last one with the adult and baby hands is my favorite.

Furries said...

You have a lot of interesting hand photos.

Vicki said...

Your hands are never idle. Great to see the variety

My hands are at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=873

bing said...

love, love, love that last photo. it sure has a story to tell!

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOVELY hand pics! I LOVE them all.

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2012/10/saturday-photohunt-hand-and-kitchen.html

Velva said...

Yes your hands can tell the story! Thanks for sharing your hands with us.

Velva

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am sure that it is the blogger in you. LOL

Great shots for this week's hunt - LOVE the last one.

Justabeachkat said...

Great photos!

Hugs,
Kat

Travel With Lulu said...

I'm not sure I would find any in my archives - very impressive. And what a cute cherub :)

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Beautiful hands...beautiful woman.
xo, Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Related Posts with Thumbnails