Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 13, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Empty ~

The PhotoHunt for this week is 'empty'.
I loved these empty wine jugs . . .
that were just lying out in the field near Tenuta Santo Pietro .
Just waiting to be refilled ~
I wish I could have stuck one in my carry on.
Check for all the other Empty Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

5 comments:

Carver said...

Those are great wine jugs. Charming shots for the theme.

Anonymous said...

I'd love them even more if they were FULL! *smile*

bing said...

why were left empty there? :(

i have to agree that they are even lovelier when they're full. :D

Vicki said...

Beautiful shapes and colours of the bottles.

My empty is at http://hindmarsh-island.com/?p=890

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails