Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Traveling Tuesdays ~ It's Turkey Time

It is Thanksgiving!
I am usually on a trip . . . or planning a trip to visit family over Thanksgiving.
2 years ago we celebrated this American holiday at St Paul's Cathedral in London.


How cool is that?
It was so Beautiful. We were gathered with other American's . . . singing hymns in that fabulous cathedral.
Then we celebrated with Turkey and all the fixin's.
Then, last year. . . we were singing hymns of a different sort~
In Auburn!
We were singing the War Eagle fight song as Auburn won the Iron Bowl.
I'm afraid that this year we might be listening to the Alabama fight song.
~Woouldn't that make Bill happy?!?
Maybe I SHOULD have planned a trip after all~


Where will y'all be going~
Sandi



2 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Sandi!
Thanks for the reminder about Traveling Tuesdays. :)

I am usually home on Thanksgiving cooking the big meal for my extended family. I can do it with my eyes closed by now...lol

Wishing you and your family a very joyful Thanksgiving!

Justabeachkat said...

I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with lots of yummy food, good friends and family and lots of memory making moments.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails