Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, November 04, 2011

Fr♥day's Favor♥tes ~ Another Happy Couple

I have created another Happy Couple for my ETSY store Gimme Some Sugar. These Cute Wedding Cake Toppers are all custom made and unique to each couple.
This is the beautiful daughter of one of my friends. . . with her special Justin Alexander tea length dress and chic fascinator veil.
The wedding was just last weekend in Montgomery. It was such a perfect wedding. They kept things fun and so unique. She didn't want a fuu-fuu wedding cake ~ and did a tower of strawberry cupcakes instead. The cute cake topper still had a place of honor.
They put it under a glass cloche on the cake table.
And . . . here. . . The Happy Mr & Mrs . . .
That's a friday's favorite for sure !
What is your favorite today?
Y'all enjoy~
Sandi

1 comment:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Sandi
Your cake topper is so cute!! very sweet!! and I just love her dress!! Love the length and the swirl!! She must have had fun dancing in that!!

Thanks for the kind comments.. I must ask you which hotel you stay in... This time I stayed too far out!! mistake.. Like you I prefer to be Piazza Navona

Have a great weekend.. ciao xxx Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails