Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Italian Fashion

It's time for Traveling Tuesday . . .

I think today I'll take you on a stroll through the streets of Florence. ~ where even the polizia are chic. (in a manly-man kind of way)
Is it any wonder that we were lulled into a delirious state of the Italian fashionista? We all bought our own little piece of Florence . . . from the designer Jennifer Tattanelli.
Here we are in our new leather coats with Jennifer. What a fun day!

and I think of it everytime I put on my coat.
Allorah ~ The experiences you have when you travel.


Y'all enjoy the ride ~
Sandi

5 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Those Polizia white leather fanny packs are so cool. :)

Lovely looking leather coats from Florence, Italy, Sandi. So chic!

Fifi Flowers said...

Merci for the link! I have photos of polizia like that in Milano, Italy!!!

Palma said...

Love the uniforms AND your coat!

fourkidsmom said...

Sandi, thanks for having the traveling tuesdays. It is so much fun because I love to travel and can see where everyone is going.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Thanks Pat~ those fanny packs are so so Italian.
Fifi~ i will try to remember to link you up... you are always posting travels somewhere!
Thanks Palma~
4kids~ I am glad you are enjoying our Traveling Tuesdays... I am too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails