Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, October 03, 2011

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Queen Things

This is an exciting week for me. I've come to London to visit my sister. We always know how to have a fun time. Lots of laughs and giggles... They know how to do things up right here. We went to the Kensington Palace to see the parade of the princesses. It was the official crowning of Repunzel!I was in LoVe with all the other little princesses running around~This one was in a carriage of her own~This precious princess has a mix of fashion and royalty... not easy to carry off!
Holly says we may have to hang out at TopShop to catch a glimpse of the real princess!
We also have a trip planned to Croatia this week ~ I don't have pictures yet, But will once I get home.
Where are you traveling this tuesday?
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

2 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Croatia, here we come!!

Alexa said...

Oooh, I'm so envious! But at least I can take this voyage vicariously—loving London and looking forward to wherever you take us in Croatia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails