Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday's Favorite~ It's fall y'all






It's fall y'all!



I have been loving this cool fall weather. I can still feel the touch of summer in the air.



So... I have mixed my fall pumpkins in with some summer seashells.



I'm not ready to give it up yet.

What is your favorite today?
Y'all join in the linky party~

Sandi

10 comments:

barb said...

being the babysitter of a Pumpkin Patch I surely do love your photos of summer and fall!! Good work!!

nanny said...

I love the pumpkins with the shells...very pretty!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Love the mix! I added a small pumpkin to my shell bowl -and Fall decor done!

Mrs Happy Homemaker said...

That is so cute!!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I'm with you...it's hard to let it go!!! WAR EAGLE!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Thank you for letting me know!

I've bookmarked your site for next Friday!!

Sarahx

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Great mixture. I love your beautiful star fish. Thank you for linking up. I've linked up to your party too. laurie

Sarah said...

Fun mix! I think its a terrific idea. I've just found your Friday Favorites so I plan to link up as well. Thanks for hosting. ~ Sarah

Unknown said...

Never thought of mixing sea shells and pumpkins but I am loving the two together! Especially the creamy white Boo pumpkin :)

Blessings!
gail

Tanna said...

The seashells and the pumpkins are wonderful together! Happy Halloween, Sandi!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails