Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, October 25, 2010

Blue for some

This cute little blue trailer reminds me of a road trip we took when I was little. Months in a travel trailer... 5 of us and Bonnie Sue the dog. After that . . . you either have the travel bug.~ or you'll never leave the nest again.
I am always ready to fly the coop!

SmilingSally  is hosting a party with all our blue friends

Happy Monday y'all~
Sandi

7 comments:

Lina Thomlinson said...

Love the sentiment and the cute design.

SmilingSally said...

I've never spent time in a RV.

Happy Blue Monday!

genny said...

hi Sandi thanks for the comment. very cute picture you have and a wonderful caption. happy blue monday, cheers!

Donnie said...

As long time Rv'ers and living in small spaces I totally agree with you. Love the small blue trailer.

LV said...

I have been fortunate to have traveled a lot during my life, but never in a trailer. That was a little crowded.

Holledayz said...

Yeah, that trailer looks cute from the outside but when you are sleeping on the table and showering while you sit on the toilet...well TMI! You are right our love of travel comes from our Gypsy childhood....but I always preferred the Holiday Inn with a swimming pool!
When are you going to change that hot pink background....sure is bright?!?

Simple Daisy said...

So cute and so very true:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails