Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, October 01, 2010

♥ Friday's Favorites ♥ it's a linky party

Guess what my ♥ is this week?Now specifics... but we've been dress shopping.
I have never done this in my long-legged-life~ so much fun! To watch my beautiful daughter have her 'princess' day. Trying on dresses can be even more confusing.
I have a favorite :-)
What is your favorite today?
Y'all join in our Linky Party~

Sandi

4 comments:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sandi is your daughter getting married? I dream about doing this with my own daughter one day..she is keeping me waiting..lol!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Is there a wedding coming up soon?

Blessings,
Linda

Jenny said...

I saw you on Pat's blog. Wedding dress shopping is just magical. I got to do it with our daughter-in-law and one daughter. It was like dressing Barbies! I loved it, too!

Unknown said...

Sandi... I may have somehow missed your email, but did you know that you WON my Tea Giveaway? Go to my blog and send me an email that includes shipping information, and I will get this little blessing moving in your direction.

You can scroll down on my blog to see the post where I announced the winner.

Blessings, KJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails