Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, February 08, 2010

Rainy Days

I was able to meet a new bloggy friend today. Virginia has the Birmingham Daily Photo Blog, she also travels to Paris as often as possible and blogs on that as well. She is a fantastic photographer and such a fun person.

We had lunch at the WhistleStop Cafe, and spent hours talking. Somehow our conversations always went back to travel, lost luggage and things we love.
The food was great~ I'll post photos tomorrow.
'I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.'
Maya Angelou

3 comments:

nanny said...

I'm going to have to sit back and think about the way I handle those 3.....ha....think the christmas tree lights are the worst...throw 'em away/ha

Cora said...

One of my favorite quotes! And its so true! It's so great to meet a blogger friend...I have yet to do so but look forward to any opportunity to it!
Thanks for your visit :)

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Sounds like a wonderful meeting Sandi! I'll have to check out Virginia's blog.

What would Maya say about a foot + of snow? LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails