Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rut-Rooo!

Have you seen what's going on?
Oprah is having a Clean Up Your Messy House Tour! They are going door to door in these cute little bugs. Oprah said that she wants a car just my Bugalu. How~Bout~That!!!
"While the rest of the world is going crazy, you can control your environment."
I am going to stop cleaning today, in the hopes that Nate and Peter may show up on my front door step in one of those darling clutter bugs.

There are several good ideas available through Oprah.com to get you started. My favorite... for those clutter collectors who cant let go of children's drawings or photos... for the next 48 hours only you can order a book from Snapfish for FREE! Click Here to get the information on your Free snapfish book.



You can also save 20% at the Container Store. Click Here find out how to organize and save money at the same time.

"De-cluttering your space, helps to de-clutter your life."

That sounds like a plan to me. Now, if Nate would just come a knocking.
Y'all check it out!
Sandi

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your little bug! I have always thought they look like so much fun to drive.

windycorner said...

Of course she wants a bug like yours! It's the cutest thing ever. And so is Nate....if he came knocking on my door I'd faint! Then I'd put him straight to work redoing my house. I love his ideas. Speaking of ideas, you're invited to share some at the Great Gift Ideas party at windycorner. Come on over!
Holley

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Joan~ They are fun!
Holley~ Like Oprah couldn't buy one in every color. Ideas??? Hmmm, I'll be right over.

Char said...

I need to take the challenge as I want to move in Feb

Tamara Jansen said...

Hi Sandi....I'm busy cleaning tonight for a film crew that's coming in tomorrow morning to film a scene in a hallmark of the month movie! Can you believe it?! I will definately be snapping pictures of the process :)

Anyway, you asked me to send you a link for the center piece of the month (I'm so excited that you liked it so much!) but I'm technologically challenged and I'm not quite sure how to do such a thing. Can you contact me by email (you'll find an email for me on www.darvonda.com). Otherwise, I'll talk to my slightly less technologically challenged sister and see what she knows about these things :)

Darius T. Williams said...

Was this on yesterday's show? Hmmm - I missed this!

Sugar Bear said...

Yes! I just watched this yesterday!
Karla

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

How cute! I want one too!

Have a great weekend!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Char~ this is a challenge we all could take.
Tamara~ how exciting! As far as the centerpiece... I'll come pick up some pointsetias.
DariusT~ you don't watch Oprah every day??
Carla & Carolyn~ will you do one too?

Jack and Joann said...

I watched the show too. Thought it was a great show with great ideas. And even though Jack calls me Mrs. Clean and says my #1 hobby is cleaning because it is such a thrill I jumped up after watching the show for five minutes and ran and cleaned out some bookshelves in my office.

Sally said...

Several years ago I stumbled upon Flylady.com (I don't know how to do links - Google it - LOL). Now I'm clutter free!! Clutter really does ruin/control your life. Good for Oprah. Baby steps, baby!

Sandi McBride said...

I couldn't stop cleaning if Oprah herself showed up...I am the product of a mother who cleaned her house top to bottom when hiring a maid so the maid would know how clean to keep it...yes, I'm that one...
Sandi

Unknown said...

I did not know about Oprah's clutter bug campaign. We are moving this month to another home in the same city. So, I have a royal opportunity to de-clutter. Will I do it? We'll see.....

My sister-in-law just sold her little yellow bug. I have always liked them, but I don't think they are the safest cars to drive in Southern CA.

Oh happy day!
KJ

Pearl Maple said...

Good luck on the cleaning plan, let us know if it works!

Like the photo of the sky reflected on your cute little car.

Related Posts with Thumbnails