Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Projects

Bill says that a ball of yarn will keep me occupied longer than anything. I am a compulsive knitter...but rarely get things finished. I will knit and rip out, knit and roll it up again, knit some more. It probably is some sort of compulsive disorder...but a fun one to have!

This is my most recent project. You will notice that the hat closely matches the fashionista rain coat and dashing rainboots that I wore all over London.

On to my next project...

The next project which needs to be in the kitchen!
Sandi

9 comments:

tut-tut said...

I'm like you; lots of projects on the needles. I'll have to make a post of them!

How did you survive the storms/tornadoes?? Mountain Brook was slated to bear the brunt; did that happen? Poor Enterprise! What a tragedy.

Cheryl said...

Those are great.

You have some skills. Cause all I can knit is a plain old blanket.

Gattina Cheung said...

a very stylish hat!

Melting Wok said...

sandi, where's your pie post ? I don't see it ? anyways, those hats looks so warm..ahh..been windy and cold here, could use some of those hehe, cheers !:)

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with people who are crafty like this. I tried to knit and just didn't have it in me... I don't think I have the patience or something!
Love the hat (and the umbrella and boots!)

Anonymous said...

Tut-Tut~ I knitted through the stormy night, by candlelight.
Cheryl~ I'd trade a knitted hat for some of those cupcakes!
Sher~ I can't imagine the day I am not able to keep busy hands...Bill says that is the only thing that keeps me out of trouble.
Gattina & Kristen~ glad to know others think my hat is 'stylish'
Wok one~ I linked you to the cheating pie crust...you'll get a chuckle!

barb said...

no skills with needles - only in the learning stages. They say you are never too old to learn I'm trying. I will aspire to your level - beautiful work.

Tea said...

I like the hat and sure wish I could knit something other then a blanket or scarf. Look s like you had a fantastic time in London!

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

Doodles~ keep doodling with those needles, keeps us out of trouble.
Tea~ a hat is as simple as going round and round...the secret is to know when to stop!

Related Posts with Thumbnails