Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Slow Cooking ~ on the Plank

I'm grilling with my friends from Slow Travel ~ this week was Jerry's choice and he picked Salmon. We eat salmon at least once a week!
I am cheating a little . . . because I'm not posting a recipe.
Instead, I am bragging on a product in the grocery store.
These are frozen Salmon on a Plank (Jerry should be proud that they are from Canada) They come in several flavors . . . and they are really good!
It is easy to throw the whole thing on the grill, and with no muss~no fuss. . . you have a smokey flavored salmon.
Y'all Enjoy!
Sandi

4 comments:

Bo said...

So where does one these around here?

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

At Publix Bo~
even cooks need a day off :-)

Tanna said...

Sandi, I am sure hoping I can find these here! Thank you for sharing that prize tidbit of info!

Holledayz said...

Those look yummy and so posh...do you think I can find them up here?

Related Posts with Thumbnails