Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, April 01, 2010

Awe Shucks~

I love it, love it when we find a new Favorite resturant!
My new beach favorite is 'Shuckers' at the Wharf in Orange Beach (or is it Gulf Shores?) This is one of those clothing optional kind of oyster houses ~that didn't quite sound right~ It is a place where you will see everything from motorcycle get ups to bathing suit coverups. Parking for your bike or your boat.
The tuna dip is smokey with big chunks of tuna ... hold the mayo.
The oysters were fresh, with plenty of horseradish, and the crab claws are fabulous!
The bushwackers were voted the 2nd best on the gulf. By the unofficial taste testers who spent part of last weekend making the rounds.
Tomorrow... the best bushwackers on the gulf.
Y'all join us for a ♥linky party♥ and a bushwacker,
Sandi

7 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Oh I would be in heaven there! Love love love oysters! They are my fav.
Karla

The Split Pea Cottage said...

Not a good idea to read this blog at work! I am now drooling on my desk!

Josh said...

Thanks for the tip! Will have to give er' a try!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I have not been here...I will check it out soon:)

Happy Easter!
Blessings,
Linda

Sandy said...

I am going to have to drive over there and try this out. I don't drink anymore but I used to love a bushwacker...yummy! I should get one without the alcohol in it because they are so refreshing. Can't wait to see who has the number 1 bushwacker.

nanny said...

Oh I love it all, oysters, crab claws......yum, yum!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Karla~ They had them everyway you could imagine. I like mine just like these are.
Cristy~ No drooling at work.
Josh~ we'll meet your there
Linda~ let us know what you think.
Sandy~ a bushwacker is like a jamoca milkshake... yum!
Nanny~ There was plenty to share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails