Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Paying Up

I need to do a bit of a round up~ to tie up loose ends.
First we have the winner of our Centerpiece of the Month. I promised a little sumpin' sumpin', and y'all voted for Kim at scrap-to-my-lu. Don't you just love that blog name? (why didn't I think of it first?) She had a timely centerpiece with pumpkins and berries for Thanksgiving.


I also need to pay it forward. I'm am putting a little something in the mail for Holley at Windy Corner and Kristen is dishing at Dine and Dish. They will in turn 'pay it forward' to their friends. I heard on the news today about a pay it forward at Starbucks, where each car was paying for the latte in the car behind them. That is the Christmas spirit! Just imagine what a difference we could make in this world if everyone would pay it forward.

So to everyone I am sending a pack of note cards. They are a collection of photos from our travels... I guess you could call it a whistlestop tour! They make fun cards for thank-you's or invites. Be thinking about your centerpiece for December. What's on your table today?
Y'all send it in!
Sandi

6 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Now I'm going to do this centerpiece competition this month, I really am...looks like fun...love the pictures...bought me some Whistlestop batter mix at McLeod's Farms store today...are you rich yet? Seems I buy a ton of your stuff everytime we go in...

windycorner said...

You're a busy lady, Sandi! My address is on it's way.
Holley

Kim -today's creative blog said...

WOW! Thanks so much! I'm shocked and so pleased.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Sandi~ American Express appreciates your contribution! I'm glad to know you are enjoying them- I really do love our products.

barb cabot said...

Sandi, Those are some lucky winners...love your photocard idea and also the Starbucks pay it forward. I'm going to do that...it's such a nice little feel good gesture. Thoughtful tip, thanks and enjoy these special days.

Kristen - Dine & Dish said...

Oh Sandi... I am so excited! I'll snail mail you now and will put my PIF post up tomorrow.
THANKS :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails