Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, March 24, 2012

Photohunt ~ Spicy

The PhotoHunt for this week is 'Spicy'If you want spicy. . . go to Little Savannah for a sip of their Spicy Peach Margarita.
I haven't been able to duplicate it.
It is a little sweet and jalapeno spicy ~ YummyLittle Savannah one of my favorite neighborhood hangouts!
Check for all the other Spicy photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

6 comments:

Bo said...

I've gotta go try one.

Susan Demeter said...

That looks and sounds delicious! Perfect for the theme :)

A Tonl said...

Mommy says YUM! We couldn't find anything spicy for today but we wanted to stop by and see yours & say hi anyway!

MaR said...

I'd love to try one!!

spicy

Alice Audrey said...

Sounds like the habanero sorbet at my favorite restaurant.

Shell Sherree said...

Those crusted rims look so lovely! It's great to meet you, Sandi ~ thanks so much for dropping in over at my place.

Related Posts with Thumbnails