Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, March 05, 2012

Blue Monday ~The Nest~

It's a Blue Monday indeed . . .
On my back porch,
for the wren family~
My screened in back porch has a opening for Buddy to run in and out (and out, and in, and out, and in, and out . . .)
Apparently an industrious wren has also been using the opening to come in, and in, and in. My basket of wine corks must have seemed like the perfect spot for his new springtime house.
I really hated to ruin his big plans. . . but he's not moving his little wren-wife onto my screened in porch. I'm just glad we found this before she started their little wren-family.
Sorry!

He's going to have to start all over again ~ maybe I'll just move the basket outside and see if he'll add on.

All that work ~ that's enough to make anywren Blue !

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

5 comments:

SmilingSally said...

I'd have to agree with you that it is a Blue Monday for the wren family. What a cute little nest!

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Stitchfork said...

You through a wren-ch in their works!
xo Cathy

Full-On-Forward said...

Home wren-cher! But I understand--GREAT Story!!!!

John

Red Nomad OZ said...

How devastating for the wrens!! I guess this'll give them a chance to develop their ability to cope with change!!

I hope they're not as 'blue' as the Blue Wrens downunder!!

Red Nomad OZ
Amazing Australian Adventures

Leah H. said...

Nice shots, cute nest:)

Visiting for Blue Monday-hope you can stop by:)

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/celebrating-the-birth-of-our-little-guy.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails