Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Let's Go!

Let's go Wandering down a side street in Orvieto~
and have a fresh caprese salad!and maybe a carafe of Vino.

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

3 comments:

Alexa said...

I would LOVE to go on your little outing in Orvieto! But first I have to get down off this dome in Rome.

barb cabot said...

Hi Sandi if you want to wander the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles with me check out my post today. I am late to your Traveling tuesdays but loved my walk in Orvieto. Grazie.

http://followbarbsbliss.blogspot.com/2012/03/stahl-case-study-house-22.html

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Orvieto was in my original plans when visiting Italy, but now I am headed South. Loved the look of the hillside towns of Umbria.

Related Posts with Thumbnails