Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Traveling Tuesdays ~ Sunset in Croatia

This Tuesday, I am traveling to Croatia ~ just for the sunset. Pictures just don't bring back the music of water washing on the rocks,
the warmth of the sun,
and the laughter of friends sharing a moment in time.


Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi
*for those of you who played the linky with me . . . you'll notice I no longer have the subscription*
We can still travel together.
Leave a comment and we'll visit!

4 comments:

Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa said...

If Croatia wasn't already on my list, it would be now! Today, I traveled to Paris.

Tanna said...

{{sigh}} day dreamin' now. blessings ~ tanna

barb cabot said...

Oooh thank you Sandi. I was swept away! It's on my bucket list to go there. Happy week to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails