Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friday's Favorite ~ our house divided

Y'all know that Bill and I have a 'mixed marriage'. I wrote about our House Divided a few years ago.
It really isn't a problem until this time of year.
He is an Alabama fan.
I am an Auburn girl.
I found these dog toys last week~ Imagine the fun I am having with them. You know what my favorite is today! So... what is your favorite for Friday?
Y'all join in~
Sandi





9 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hehehe! Now be nice.

Hugs,
Kat

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

My favorite...is that cute AUBURN TIGER...WAR EAGLE!!! 11-0 and on the go!!!!

Blessings,
Linda

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Cute post! Love your mascots. laurie

Bo said...

Roll Tide!

Tanna said...

LOL! That's like the houses divided here in Texas by UT and A&M!! Makes for some interesting times!! One of my daughter's best friends has the divided house syndrome. ;)

Elz said...

We're a house divided too- Texas and OU. I haven't found any dog toys yet...Of course after last year's Championship game, you know I have to pull for Auburn! ;)

Char said...

LOL well, i'm a Bama girl but i was once married to an Auburn guy. my love for Bama lasted... LOL

jamfiescreations1 said...

Hello, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. I now follow you!

Mary O

Grace child said...

War Eagle all the way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails