Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, November 08, 2010

Blue~ excitement!

Can you imagine my excitement when I walked in to the grocery store and saw this? Right up front in the seafood department...
WhistleStop Seafood Batter! That's enough to take away the Monday morning blues!

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues.
y'all enjoy~
Sandi

12 comments:

pam said...

How exciting!

Sandi McBride said...

I've been seeing your products more and more these days. Congrats on your success!
Sandi

SmilingSally said...

You have your own label!

Happy Blue Monday.

Auntie E said...

What a joy! congrats on the Product, hope its sales are great.
Old Place Revisited

Chef E said...

That would be the ultimate blues taker away'er! I would love to walk in some place and see my product on a shelf!

Kim, USA said...

I think I would be excited too if I see that one here in our local grocery store. Happy Monday!
BM-At the store

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Sandi~ I'm glad you are seeing it more... I hope everytime you say "I know them!" and of course buy it for yourself and all your neighbors.
:-)

Lesley said...

and on the top shelf, no less! congratulations.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Pretty exciting.

Blue at Spice Up Your Life, have A nice Monday!

Kalyn Denny said...

Very fun! A little thing like that can really make your day.

Justabeachkat said...

How fun and exciting! Congrats.

Hugs,
Kat

daphne said...

Coincidence?? ahahha... without thinking, you've got your own label!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails