Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday's Favorite ~ Fannie Flagg

Have y'all seen the November edition of Southern Living ?
There is a great article on our friend Fannie Flagg . . . and her new book 'I Still Dream About You'I can't wait to get a copy!
It is another fabulous story written with her Southern wit, based on people who have influenced her life. She says she wrote this book as a Valentine to her hometown. . . The Magic City.

This is a recent photo of Fannie ~ isn't she looking great?Once she told Bill that she thought it was funny he would marry someone who was a red-head like her. (I'm taking that as a compliment!)

She is definitely my Fabulous Friday's Favorite! 
What is your favorite today?
Y'all join in~

Sandi

8 comments:

barb cabot said...

Thank you for this tip on her new book. I love Fannie Flagg!

Elz said...

That should be a great book! And, yes, look at the store I profiled- GORGEOUS wedding dresses. Oh to be planning a wedding right now. So much FUN.

Naturegirl said...

WelllSandi it has been some time sice I visited.I have had so many balls in the air getting this relocated complete.Now that I am snuggled in my NEW nest under the Oaks I will be coming by more often!Always a delicious experience coming here!
My favorite is living under the Oak Trees near my beach!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi!
Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit. I like Fannie Flagg!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

I know this will be a good one. I'll be looking for it. Thanks. Laurie

Vanessa said...

Hi! I JUST read that article last night! How funny! I totally want to get her latest book. Thanks so much for coming over and joining the party and I will be thinking of a post I can link up to yours too! :-)
Vanessa

Sarah said...

Sandi, I just learned about your Friday Favorites and decided to join in. Thanks for hosting!

I'll look for this book. I like her work. ~ Sarah

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I've always like Fannie Flagg and I'm looingk forward t reading hr new book. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails