Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo Hunt ~ Scary

The photo hunt for this week is 'scary'.
I don't do scary. I think the last scary movie I saw was 'The Birds'... just the thought of it gives me the heebie-jeebies.
You can imagine what I thought about when I was at the beach.
Don't feed the seagulls!!

What scares y'all?
Sandi

7 comments:

Missy Wertz said...

Hitchcock's "The Birds"!

Unknown said...

That is scary!

Anonymous said...

ACK! Never before have I thought of seagulls as spooky. I think I'll be a bit nervous next summer!

Anonymous said...

Just thinking about Hitchock's movie creeps me out! I don't know if I could watch that movie yet.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Melissa~ you are so right
Joan~You too?
Susan~ ACK! ACK! that is how they sounded.
Vicki~ I've never watched it.

Char said...

I have to admit that everytime I see a group of more than 5-6 birds I think of that movie. Good shots for that topic.

ShabbyInTheCity said...

One time on a beach I was eating a donut and a seagul whapped me upside the head and stole it! Then another time one took the orange off my drink. Not cool.Sometimes they are up here in Ky. flying over hot parking lots! I guess it looks like water.

Related Posts with Thumbnails