Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Palma Desert~

Travel time again, I am off to Palma Desert~
Actually I am headed to Palm Desert for Palma's 3rd annual Slow Travel GTG. I am soo looking forward to it!
Palma and her slicer/dicer Brad have been cooking for weeks. She is the ultimate party planner and had the perfect home for it. Here are a few pictures from last year's get away.
I'll post when I can, but I may be busy. I am packing my dishwashing gloves... just in case.
Y'all enjoy,
Sandi

8 comments:

Rue said...

Hi Sandi :)

Have a great time on your trip! I love it there and used to go there every year when we lived in CA :)

rue

Sally said...

Oooooh...sounds like fun! Have a great time Sandi.

Char said...

have fun!!! take some great shots

Anonymous said...

Woohoo Sandi...see you at the party on Saturday! Travel safe.
Barb Cabot

Vickie said...

Have fun!!!

carolyn at cranberry crossings: said...

Have a great trip! Sounds like so much fun!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Lots of photos to come
Barb~ I will see y'all there!

Fifi Flowers said...

HEY you are in MY state! Only an hour and a half away... WOW!
Hope you ENJOY your time in Palm Desert!

Related Posts with Thumbnails