Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, February 29, 2008

Leapastic!

It's Leap Day!
February 29th only comes in leap year and I am full of Leapenvy for those who celebrate their birthday on Leap Day.... known as Leapers. You can Shop Here for some great leapified stuff.


Since this is such a special day the Leapers suggest you use this extra day for something leapworthy. You know this is the day that a lady can ask a man to marry her. Maybe you would rather loan someone money~ to be paid back on February 29th.

In fact I could use a loan like that!

Leapio Y'all!
Sandi

11 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

Mac's birthday was yesterday...but should be today...so he tells everyone he's 39...life is so unfair sometimes, lol
hugs
Sandi

Sugar Bear said...

Oh yes - we should all use our Leap Day wisely. It would be a fun party theme.
Karla

Hope said...

Hmmm..if the aging process stopped for 4 years then this day would be a great birthday! I don't think it works like that though! :o)

Have a great weekend, Sandi!

Katie Zeller said...

I know that frog....

Anonymous said...

So I guess it was a good day to do my taxes then? LOL

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

KatieZ~ the frog is the spokesperson for Leap Day Honor Society... I thought I'd let him do his speaking.

molly jean said...

I received the beautiful apron in the mail from your One World One Heart gift drawing.

It is fantastic! I will enjoy it so much.

You have a fun blog. I loved the Valentine flowers. I will put a picture and link on my blog as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I agree with Jerry. I did my taxes also!!!! Smiles........

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Molly~ I am so glad you got your apron. Happy cooking!
Mary~ now what will you do with your rebate?

Tara said...

I watched a good movie--someting I never seem to be able to do during the year!
:0)
Tara

Carla said...

Hope you had a great day. Loved the pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails