Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, July 05, 2014

PhotoHunt ~ Sunset

The PhotoHunt for this Saturday is Sunset ~

The hardest part of this was trying to pick just a few . . . This is my favorite time of day.
You can usually find us with a glass of wine, enjoying God's display.

All of these came from one download of my camera . . . Of course I will admit that I have been in some extraordinary spots in the past couple of months.

Each sunset has a memory, and brings a smile.

How can I not share all of these?

Check for all the other Spectacular Sunset  Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt

Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails