Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, July 19, 2014

PhotoHunt ~Sheer

The PhotoHunt for today is 'Sheer'
I have lot's of little scraps of  'Sheer' fabric lying around . . .

I use them to make my little Wedding Cake Toppers . .  . you can find (and order) them on ETSY: Gimme Some Sugar Y'all

I never know what little scraps I might be using . . .

This one was a special Wedding Cake topper for my daughter a few years ago ~ for her wedding in the sand with the fancy blue shoes.

Check for all the other Sheer Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

1 comment:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

do u make the groom's coat as well?

Related Posts with Thumbnails