Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, March 08, 2014

Saturday PhotoHunt ~ Colours

The PhotoHunt for today is Colours ~
I have been busy with my crochet hook and this yummy soft cotton yarn . . . in all kinds of colours.
I loved the bright colours ~ then had to add a row of crimson red (to balance out the orange and blue) for a sweet baby who is coming soon.

Happy Hunting y'all ~
Sandi

3 comments:

Aiyah Nonya said...

Never got the hang of hooking or knitting. Tried it and made a mess with the yarns... Love to cross stitch though.

Carver said...

I love how colorful they are. Lucky baby to have you crocheting for the arrival. I used to knit but I never got the hang of crocheting.

Anonymous said...

Great use of colours in this.I could use a ginormous one right now!ARGH

Related Posts with Thumbnails