Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Saint Joseph

Do you know about St Joseph?
I have heard that he can help sell a house, and his commission is less than another realtor. . . to I went to the source of all knowledge ~ FaceBook.
Sure enough, all my catholic friends agree'd, and even a realtor or two. An article in the Boston Globe said "Catholics say that because St. Joseph was able to move Jesus and Mary from harm's way many times, he knew something about successful relocation. He was also a carpenter and is the patron saint of that trade."
We aren't catholic ~ although I do light candles in the cathedrals in Italy.
I figured . . . what the hey? It can't hurt.

This special St Joseph came from a friend in NJ ~ he came with special blessings.
I got out my little shovel . . . and in the ground he went.
UpSideDown of course
Now . . .  We are waiting for the doorbell to ring.
I'll keep y'all posted ~ Maybe we will be Traveling soon. I'll share this as my Traveling Tuesday (how's that for positive thinking?) I am also joining Our World Tuesday
Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails