Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, April 29, 2013

Cuties

Sally flung a craving on me with her post on the little blue stickers on these tangerines.


These 'cuties' are so good. The are easy to peel and just the right size for a 'pick me up' snack. I think we have gone through two bags.

Then I had a brilliant idea. . .

I am going to make a gluten free orange cake using this Citrus Olive Oil Cake recipe. I may have to tweek it a bit ~ I will let you know how it turns out.

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and Boogie Board Cottage for her Masterpiece Monday.
Y'all enjoy ~

Sandi

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

I love orange cake and orange muffins! I'm sure the cake will be delicious.

SmilingSally said...

Yum. I'd love some of that cake! That is blue-tiful!

Thanks for playing.

Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails