Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, January 19, 2013

PhotoHunt ~Haven

The photohunt for this week is 'Haven'
A Haven is a place of safety or asylum ~ like a refuge at the beach.
Or a port in a storm . . .
I love the boat in the port named ' Knot Today ' ~ that's about the way I feel when watching a sunset from the balcony.

Check for all the other Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

A @ A Changing Life said...

Love the reflections in the first photo!

Carver said...

Beautiful shots and I like the name of the boat too.

Holledayz said...

Knot there in person but always on my mind!

Castello Toscana said...

So amazing pictures, Thanks for sharing this wonderful pics, I would like to copy this pic for my mobile wall...

Related Posts with Thumbnails