Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, January 14, 2013

~ Blues ~

I've been pouring over photos of Positano, trying to remember the name of restaurants and sites we saw last May.
This is when it is nice to have a blog.
I love this photo of the town and the Church of St Maria Assunta ~ We were coming in by boat . . .
FAST.!
 
 

Don't forget to check in at Smiling Sally for more blues and Boogie Board Cottage for her Masterpiece Monday.
Y'all enjoy ~

Sandi

6 comments:

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Beautiful memories!

SmilingSally said...

What a gorgeous site. Happy Blue Monday, Sandi.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love all the styles of those buildings! They look great clustered together by the blue water!

Tanna said...

I'm guessing by the spray of water, you WERE coming in fast!! Beautiful photo, Sandi! blessings ~ tanna

Naturegirl said...

Sandi what great escapes to view on a grey winter day here in my world. I have so many photos of my own trip to Europe that I look at.
Perhaps like you I should post a few.
Thank You for sharing!Blessings to you!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lovely scenery!

Can you believe that? It's Friday now and I am just getting around with Blue Monday entries. Kids are sick and all.. sigh.

If you get a chance, here's my BLUE

Related Posts with Thumbnails