Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, September 09, 2012

Saturday in the South

Saturday in the south . . .
It is all about some football !
Tailgate-ing in Alabama is an art.
of course this saturday . . . the art was all in red and white, with a lot of houndstooth mixed in.
We went to T-town . . . the home of the Crimson Tide.
Our niece, who is the school of nursing there,  has marched with the Million $$ Band for a few years now. We are so proud of her.
This was the perfect day to go watch.
I'm sure Bill wasn't watching this . . . not this.
You gotta love some Alabama football . . .
This made me laugh ~
the great Bear Bryant in 8 feet of bronze ~ with a sticker that says 'Go to hell Auburn'
What's not to love about some SEC football !
Since this is MY blog . . .
War Eagle y'all
Sandi

4 comments:

Jerry said...

Did they manage to save those trees?

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Jerry ~ my Canadian friend.
It's funny that you even remember to ask about the trees! We are getting a leaf by leaf report.
The trees in auburn are still slowly dying... the crazed fan is on trial.
Saturday in the South!

Elz said...

So excited for college football! The BEST time of the year...when my team is playing well! ;) Hook 'em

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma Travel Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails