Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Traveling Tuesday ~ on the beach

Traveling Tuesday . . . another chance to post photos from my trips.
 Since we are headed to the beach again this week ~ I am in a beachy state of mind.
I thought I post photos of the beach in Positano.

Beautiful in it's own way ~ with a rocky coast line. . . and little beaches tucked into the coves.

The fun part is . . .  each little beach has great little restaurants!
A place to sit an watch the world go by.
I'd much rather be spending a week in Positano than on one of these ships . . .
Of course a week on the gulf coast will be fun too!

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails