Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Sunday, August 26, 2012

It takes a Village ~

Have you ever been to the beach with a baby?

Believe me when I say ~ It takes a village . . .
 of smiling faces . . .

To keep a baby busy.
We are lucky that Hope is always a happy baby . . .
and we loved every minute of it!
 
She has the 'pfffft' sound down perfectly.
I was working on the 'LuLu' sounds . . . which she thought was hilarious.
We spent one evening trying to get that perfect family photo ~ Turquoise was the color of 2012.
I'll share those after I finish editing out my freckles ~
Y'all enjoy your sunday !
Sandi

5 comments:

Mari said...

She's so cute! I bet the whole village enjoys her. :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

She i one lucky little cutie.

Virginia said...

The darn photos on the beach almost ruined many beach trip. It's hopeless...sand, squints, tears, sand in pants, sand in mouth, tears.........
V

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

The 'whole village' did enjoy every minute!

Virgiia~ there wasn't a sing tear. Unless you counted ME when I saw the photos. Photo-editing now...

Palma said...

Darling photos! Holly needs to come here and let me get some meat on her skinny bones for a month! OK, I'm so jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails