Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Travel Tuesday ~ How do You like to travel?

When I posted last week about our new Travel Adventure, Kitchen Capers . . . I started thinking about how people like to travel.
Not everyone is the same!
I remember seeing this group in Rome ~ and thinking that would be my travel nightmare.

30 people, On bikes, In the city . . all trying to hear a guide talk about the tourist sites.
Yikes!
To each his own  .  .  .
This is more my style .  .  . wandering a side street in the early morning.
What is your travel style?
Here is the Link to Our Great Escapes  ~

Y'all enjoy the ride~
Sandi

6 comments:

pam said...

Walking tours. I love them.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

I travel along the road less travelled with camera in hand.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I love to walk or take the "hop on and off" bus so I can see the sights first and then know where to "hop off" to walk the secind loop around :)

Sam Hoffer / My Carolina Kitchen said...

I am all about comfort these days when I travel. I would love to be wandering the cobblestone streets of a tiny town in Provence right about now.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Sam

Anonymous said...

Travel nightmare indeed!

Suzy said...

I love walking around too with my camera but I also like the conducted tours.
I've tagged you in my post Capture the Colour
I hope you can take part.

Related Posts with Thumbnails