Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, July 28, 2012

PhotoHunt ~ Jokester ~

The PhotoHunt for this Saturday is 'Jokester' When we were on our Great Escape this year, we had a jokester in the kitchen.
'Lefty' has been known to get into trouble  . . . where ever he goes!
This year 'Miss Righty' had some tricks up her sleeve.
I really think it was just the bad influence of 'Lefty'

Jokesters?
But of course . . .
I'm thinking that Miss Righty has already booked a closet for Kitchen Capers in Tuscany next year.

Now . . . Check for all the other 'Jokester' Photos on The Saturday PhotoHunt
Happy Hunting y'all~
Sandi

4 comments:

Carver said...

Fun take on the jokester theme.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the jokster doesn't make sense. or I need more wine before I can figure out the joke. LOL

Tanna said...

You guys are having too much fun!! And, another trip to Italy in the works, too!!

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Karma KM 2500

Keep Posting:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails