Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Saturday, January 01, 2011

Photo Hunt ~ Fuzzy

The photohunt for this week is 'Fuzzy'He is actually more 'furry' than 'fuzzy'... but I just couldn't resist.Guess Who's watching some Roll Tide football today?
...The perfect way to spend New Years Day. I've got my black eyed peas on and the greens will be bubbling before long.
Happy New Year y'all~
Sandi

6 comments:

Schwindler Zvi said...

Hells Bells its 1/1/11
Happy New Year 2011
Hope I will visit one day your cafe.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Please help me to achieve the goal to have 100 enters to my blog, from each country and at least 100 countries within 100 days.
So please ask all your friends to come too.
Many Thanks

YTSL said...

Looks like the furry/fuzzy one -- or its owners -- are major football fans! ;b

Char said...

he's a cutie!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Looks like the pair is sure comfy. Hope you get chance to stop in for some coffee.

nanny said...

It's been a football day, uh?
Love all of the winners!!! Now holding breath for Sugar Bowl!

Anonymous said...

Opps - forgot all about photo hunt - perhaps my head was a titch fuzzy after all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails