Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Friday, May 07, 2010

Friday's Favorite ♥Linky Party♥

Happy Friday!
It is time to show off our Favorites.
My fav this week is SlowTravel. Whether it is planning a trip to Italy, looking for a great restaurant at the beach, or finding out alternatives when a volcano halts air travel... this is the site to go to.
My friends at Slow Travel always make me smile.

My trip to Italy (in one week BTW) is going to be filled with friends, smiles, a little wine, and lots of food.

What makes y'all smile?
Sandi

4 comments:

Tanna said...

Sandi, I've tried for 45 minutes to get the linky thing to work. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I cannot get it to go through. So... here's my link:

http://thebrickstreetbungalow.blogspot.com/2010/05/sandis-friday-favorite.html

Chef E said...

The top photo is making me want cookies! So I have to get busy today and fill our fridge, since we just returned...happy 'Linky' to you!

Tanna said...

Sandi, thank you so much for making the linky thing work! You are too techno savvy!! Thanks again and have a wonderful Mother's Day. We are about to hit the road to Mom's!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Obviously Mr Linky is having a bad day~
that is NOT making me smile :-(

Related Posts with Thumbnails