Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, December 14, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Finally!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. This has been a hard year to get into the holiday spirit. Holly sent me a beautiful wreath to get me started. I love the magnolia's and hydrangeas... the pomegranates and berries make it special. I added a bow for the festive look!
The tree is up and decorated... just one this year. One Christmas tree should be more than plenty!
Now I need to get the flour, sugar and butter out.... I've got some baking to do!
Merry Christmas y'all,
Sandi

8 comments:

Char said...

recipes too please?

I practiced the pecan pie this weekend to make sure I have it down pat. I used the classic karo recipe.

kayerj said...

very Christmasey

Leslie said...

Hi Sandi :)

I find it harder each year to be Christmassy...

The tree is up, at last, and there are presents under it.

No baking going on though.

Fifi Flowers said...

EAUTIFUL... looks like you are ready!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

char~ I do have a new cookie recipe, I'll post it tomorrow. Blogging with flour on my fingers is not a good thing.
Kaye~ a little Christmasey... but that works for me this year.
Leslie~ I'm glad you stopped in all the way from Australia, come sit down a spell and have some cookies.
Fifi~ I know you are busy too. thanks for stopping in!

Monica said...

Lovely Sandi! I noticed many of us went light with the decorations this year... Have a blessed Christmas!
Hugs,
Monicax.

barb cabot said...

Sandi it's all looking so nice. You're always in my thoughts. Enjoy your baking..oh the nice smells of the kitchen.

Justabeachkat said...

Everything looks wonderful.

Merry Christmas sweet friend
Hugs!
Kat

Related Posts with Thumbnails