Sandi is blogging from the WhistleStop Cafe kitchen. It's all about good home cooking; food, family and fun. Thousands of posts . . .

~In the south and around the world.



Monday, September 15, 2008

A WhistleStop Tour!

Have you been following the news?

Not the lipstick comment, or the price of gas....

Good Morning America is going on a WhistleStop Tour. The tour begins today, and they will hit every state in the country.

When I heard this I thought... finally the 'drive by media' is doing something good. What could be better than a WhistleStop Tour?


I hope every market out there uses this chance to put their Whistlestop products right up front. It is not often that you get ABC to advertise for you... For Free!

We are going to take the chance to do a little road trip of our own. Off for a few days on the gulf. Maybe we will include a few trips to the local markets.
A WhistleStop tour of our own.
Bye y'all!
Sandi

6 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

wow...this is great news!

-DTW
www.everydaycookin.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Free advertising is a great thing! Let's hope a new trip to Italy is the result.

Fifi Flowers said...

HOW EXCITING! I didn't here about it... I only watch a local morning news show... CONGRATS on free advertising!
I will make sure to get a post and some paintings about Fried Green Tomatoes up this week... I will use photos from your site and the movie site and your recipe... I'll let you know when it's up... I will link to this post too!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Awesome. Have a great time!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Jerry~ we think alike mi amici :-)
FiFi~ I can't wait to see your WhistleStop paintings. You amaze me!
Leigh & DariusT~ thanks y'all!

Sugar Bear said...

Well they should come right on over to see you!
Karla

Related Posts with Thumbnails